Parents with Pooches
September 22 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$50.00
Who it’s for: Expectant parents who own a dog.
Details: Approximately 60% of all households have a pet! Is your home prepared to house both a newborn and a pet?
This class is taught by a Momease pet consultant, who will provide information on:
- Up-to-date procedures on how to introduce your pet to your new baby
- How to manage pets with a newborn.
- Introducing pets to baby’s smell and sounds
- Becoming aware of your pet’s protective signs
- How to determine and manage the animal’s temperament with a baby.
- This 90 minute class provides new parents with creative techniques to provide a healthy, safe and loving environment for parent, newborn and pet.
Fee is $50 per couple.